|Genre||Heist comedy drama|
|Creator||Pushpendra Nath Misra|
|Release date||September 29, 2023|
|Cast||Jimmy Shergill, Aashim Gulati, Vikram Kochhar, Namit Das, Chandan Roy, Gyanendra Tripathi, Monika Panwar, Niharika Lyra Dutt, Arshad Warsi|
|Rating||48% on Rotten Tomatoes, 8.2 on IMDb|
Choona Season 1, it’s this cool Hindi-language heist comedy drama series that hit Netflix screens on September 29, 2023. You know who’s behind all the magic? It’s Pushpendra Nath Misra, who not only created it but also wrote and directed it. And let’s not forget our producer, Flying Saucer. The cast is pretty amazing too, featuring Jimmy Shergill, Aashim Gulati, Vikram Kochhar, Namit Das, Chandan Roy, Gyanendra Tripathi, Monika Panwar, and Niharika Lyra Dutt.
Now, what’s the scoop? Well, it’s all about this group of misfits trying to outsmart a corrupt and superstitious politician by swiping his ill-gotten cash. Critics and viewers have had mixed feelings. Some love the humor, characters, and plot twists, while others say it’s a bit predictable and long. It’s got a 48% rating on Rotten Tomatoes and an 8.2 on IMDb.
Choona Season 1 Release Date
Choona Season 1 had us all waiting with bated breath originally set to drop on August 3, 2023. But hold your horses, because it got pushed back to September 29, 2023. Now, the big question is, why the delay? Well, no one really spilled the beans officially, but rumor has it, it could’ve been due to some behind-the-scenes hiccups or maybe some last-minute plot twists they just couldn’t resist throwing in.
And here’s the scoop on the series: It’s got a total of eight episodes, and they vary in length from a quick 34 minutes to a meatier 53 minutes. So, you’re in for a rollercoaster ride of different durations as you dive into the world of Choona Season 1!”
Choona Season 1 Cast
The cast of Choona Season 1 includes:
- Jimmy Shergill as Avinash Shukla, a power-hungry politician who wants to become the chief minister of the state by any means necessary.
- Aashim Gulati as Yakub Ansari, a former boxer who works as a debt collector for Shukla.
- Vikram Kochhar as JP Yadav, a struggling contractor who owes money to Shukla and is forced to join the heist team.
- Namit Das as Triloki, a con artist who pretends to be a seer and infiltrates Shukla’s inner circle.
- Chandan Roy as Bishnu, a loyal aide of Shukla who secretly turns against him and helps the heist team.
- Gyanendra Tripathi as Baankeylal, a hot-headed firecracker seller who has a personal grudge against Shukla.
- Monika Panwar as Bela, Baankeylal’s sister who works as a nurse and falls in love with Ansari.
- Niharika Lyra Dutt as Jhumpa, a journalist who exposes Shukla’s corruption and becomes his target.
- Arshad Warsi as the narrator who guides the viewers through the story.
Choona Season 1 Budget
the budget for Choona Season 1 has been kept under wraps, all hush-hush. But you know how rumors go, and it’s estimated to be a pretty hefty one at around $10 million.
the series was shot in all these amazing locations in India, like Lucknow, Varanasi, Mumbai, and Delhi. They really went all out to capture that authentic Indian vibe. I’m talking elaborate sets, costumes, and props that scream Indian culture and politics. They didn’t stop there either – they’ve got visual effects and stunts up their sleeves to give us those jaw-dropping heist scenes and action sequences. It’s like a cinematic adventure
Download Choona Season 1 Legally
If you’re itching to catch Choona Season 1 legally, Netflix is the way to go. They’ve got this cool feature that lets subscribers download selected titles and watch ’em offline on compatible devices. So, here’s your roadmap to get it done:
First things first, make sure you’ve got a Netflix account and an active subscription plan that supports downloads.
Get the Netflix app on your device or update it if you’ve already got it.
Open the app, and sign in with your Netflix credentials.
Now, time to hunt for Choona Season 1. You can either search for it or just browse through their categories until you spot it.
When you find it, you’ll see a little download icon next to each episode. That’s your golden ticket! Tap on it for the episodes you want to download. Or if you’re in for the whole shebang, there’s an option to download the whole season in one go.
Let the magic happen. Wait for the download to finish, and you can keep an eye on the progress in the downloads section of the app.
Voila! You’re all set to enjoy Choona Season 1 whenever you fancy, no internet required. Happy binge-watching!”